You can check your BESCOM (Bangalore Electricity Supply Company) bill a few different ways:
- Online: You can view and pay your BESCOM bill online by visiting the BESCOM website and creating an account.
- Mobile app: You can download the BESCOM mobile app and check your bill through the app.
- SMS: You can check your bill by sending an SMS to the BESCOM customer care number. The format for the SMS is “BILL < space >consumer number”.
- Phone: You can call the BESCOM customer care number and ask for your bill amount.
- In person: You can visit a BESCOM customer service center to get a copy of your bill.
- By mail: If you have signed up for paperless billing, you can view your bill by logging in to your account on the BESCOM website. If you have not signed up for paperless billing, you can request a copy of your bill to be mailed to you by contacting BESCOM customer care.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.