KSEB stands for Kerala State Electricity Board, which is the state-owned electricity company in Kerala, India. To view your bill in KSEB, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the KSEB website (www.kseb.in) and click on the “Billing and Payment” tab.
- Select the “View Your Bill” option.
- Enter your customer number, which is a unique identification number assigned to your electricity connection. You can find this number on your electric bill.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, you will be able to view your current electric bill as well as your billing history. You can also download a copy of your bill for your records.
You can also view your KSEB bill through the KSEB mobile app, which is available for Android and iOS devices. To do this, you will need to download the app and follow the prompts to enter your customer number and view your bill.