Your Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) electricity account number is a unique number that identifies your account with the power company. It is usually mentioned on your electricity bill.
If you do not have a copy of your bill, you can find your account number by following these steps:
- Go to the UPPCL website at https://www.uppcl.org/
- Click on the “Consumer Zone” tab and select the “Bill and Payment” option.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can find the “Bill and Payment” options. Click on the “Bill Enquiry/Print” option.
- On the next page, enter your Consumer Number and click on the “Search” button.
- You will be taken to a page where you can view your electricity bill and other details. Your account number should be listed on this page.
If you are still unable to find your account number, you can contact the UPPCL customer care for assistance.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.