You can get your BESCOM (Bangalore Electricity Supply Company) bill with your RR (consumer or service) number by following these steps:
- Go to the BESCOM website and log in to your account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one by providing your RR number and other required information.
- Click on the “Bill and Payment” tab.
- Click on the “View Bill” option.
- Select the bill you want to view from the list of available bills.
- Your bill will be displayed on the screen and you can view or download it as needed.
Alternatively, you can get your bill by contacting BESCOM customer care or by visiting a BESCOM customer service center in person. You will need to provide your RR number to get a copy of your bill.
What is RR number in BESCOM ?
In BESCOM (Bangalore Electricity Supply Company), an RR number is a unique identification number that is assigned to each electricity connection. The RR number is also known as the “consumer number” or “service number” and it is used to identify and track your electricity usage and billing.
The RR number is usually printed on your monthly electricity bill and it is also used for various other purposes, such as filing a complaint or making an enquiry about your electricity service. You can find your RR number on your monthly electricity bill or by contacting BESCOM customer care.