To get your KSEB user ID and password, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the KSEB website (www.kseb.in) and click on the “New User Registration” link.
- Enter your customer number, which is a unique identification number assigned to your electricity connection. You can find this number on your electric bill.
- Enter your email address and mobile phone number, and then click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an OTP (one-time password) via SMS on your mobile phone. Enter this OTP in the designated field on the website and click on the “Verify” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to create a user ID and password. Choose a user ID and password that you will remember easily, and then click on the “Submit” button.
Once you have completed these steps, your KSEB user ID and password will be activated and you can use them to log in to your account and access various services online.