In Andhra Pradesh, you can pay your electricity bill online through the Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) website. Here’s how:
- On the APSPDCL home page, click on the “View/Pay Bill” tab.
- On the next page, select your region from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your consumer number in the field provided.
- Click on the “Submit” button. (This should display your current electricity bill. To pay the bill online, click on the “Pay Now” button.)
- On the payment page, select your payment mode (credit card, debit card, or net banking).
- Enter your payment details and click on the “Pay” button.
Your payment will be processed, and a receipt will be generated for your records. If you have any trouble making the payment, you can contact the APSPDCL customer care center for assistance.