To pay your KSEB electricity bill online, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the KSEB website (www.kseb.in) and click on the “Billing and Payment” tab.
- Select the “Pay Your Bill” option.
- Enter your customer number, which is a unique identification number assigned to your electricity connection. You can find this number on your electric bill.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your account details. Make sure that everything is correct, and then click on the “Proceed to Payment” button.
- You will be redirected to a secure payment gateway where you can enter your payment details and complete the transaction.
You can also pay your KSEB electricity bill online through the KSEB mobile app, which is available for Android and iOS devices. To do this, you will need to download the app and follow the prompts to enter your customer number and make the payment.