TANGEDCO stands for Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited, which is a state-owned electricity company in Tamil Nadu, India. To pay your TANGEDCO bill, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the TANGEDCO website (www.tangedco.gov.in) and click on the “Billing and Payment” tab.
- Select the “Pay Your Bill” option.
- Enter your TANGEDCO account number and click on the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your account details. Make sure that everything is correct, and then click on the “Proceed to Payment” button.
- You will be redirected to a secure payment gateway where you can enter your payment details and complete the transaction.
You can also pay your TANGEDCO bill through the TANGEDCO mobile app, which is available for Android and iOS devices. To do this, you will need to download the app and follow the prompts to enter your account number and make the payment.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.