Yes, you can pay your WBSEDCL bill online after the due date. However, you may be charged a late payment fee if you pay your bill after the due date. Late payment fees vary depending on the amount of your bill and the length of time it is overdue.
To pay your WBSEDCL bill online after the due date, you can follow the steps I provided in my previous message:
- Visit the WBSEDCL website (https://www.wbsedcl.in/) and click on the “Online Services” tab.
- Click on the “Pay Your Bill Online” link.
- Select the “Electricity Bill Payment” option.
- Enter your consumer number and click “Submit.”
- Verify your bill details and click “Proceed to Payment.”
- Choose your payment method (e.g. credit card, debit card, net banking).
- Follow the prompts to complete the payment process.
Alternatively, you can also pay your WBSEDCL bill through an online payment service or by using your bank’s online banking or mobile banking app.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.