To raise a complaint with TNEB (Tamil Nadu Electricity Board) online, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the TNEB website (www.tangedco.gov.in) and click on the “Contact Us” tab.
- Select the “Complaint Registration” option.
- Enter your TNEB account number and click on the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to confirm your account details. Make sure that everything is correct, and then click on the “Proceed” button.
- Fill out the complaint form, providing as much detail as possible about the issue you are experiencing.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit your complaint.
You will receive a reference number for your complaint, which you can use to track the status of your complaint online.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.