You can pay your Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) electricity bill online through the UPPCL website or through third-party online payment portals. Here are the steps to pay your UPPCL bill online:
- Go to the UPPCL website at https://www.uppcl.org/
- Click on the “Consumer Zone” tab and select the “Bill and Payment” option.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can find the “Bill and Payment” options. Click on the “Pay Your Bill Online” option.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your Consumer Number, email address, and mobile number. Click on the “Proceed to Payment” button.
- You will be taken to a payment page where you can choose your payment method. You can pay using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or through a UPI app.
- Follow the prompts to complete the payment. Once the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation message.
You can also pay your UPPCL bill online through third-party payment portals such as Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, etc. Just follow the prompts on the payment portal to complete the payment.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.